Tea Tree Oil has antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic properties
Powerful in treating wounds
Helps get rid of skin ailments like blemishes, acne etc.
Also known to be effective against dandruff
Directions: For external use only.
- Add a few drops of oil in hot water and inhale the steam.
- Add a few drops in air humidifier or oil burner.
- Topically apply with a carrier oil like Almond or Coconut Oil to help relieve skin infections.
- For consumption: Dilute (max.) 2-3 drops of oil in warm water, once a day. Consult your health care provider before consumption.
- For application: Dilute 2-3 drops maximum in a carrier oil like sweet almond, coconut, grapeseed, castor or olive.